Lunch Box Kabobs
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 12 inch chunks of cheddar cheese - about 1
- 12 slices deli ham
- 8 cherry tomatoes
Place one cherry tomato on a wooden skewer and slide it near one end.
Add 3 pieces of ham and 3 pieces of cheese, alternating as you go.
Top off the skewer with a cherry tomato.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.