Grilled Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- house seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch slices.
Place sweet potatoes slices in a large bowl and add olive oil; toss to coat.
Sprinkle House Seasoning Blend liberally over sweet potatoes; toss again to distribute seasoning.
Place sweet potatoes on a grill preheated to medium high heat.
Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until slightly charred and cooked through.
Remove from grill and sprinkle minced rosemary over the top.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.