Spring Decorated Cupcakes
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time38 mins
- 1 stick Softened Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees and Line a cupcake pan
Mix the butter, sugar, eggs, and extract in a stand mixer until smooth
In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients together and sift.
Alternate the dry ingredients and milk into the creamed mixture
Scoop into the liners and bake for 18 minutes, Cool
While cupcakes are baking mix the frosting.
Cream the butter with confectioners sugar
Add the extract.
Once the cupcakes are cool take get bowls for frosting to color. Add gel color into frosting with toothpick. Then Decorate. Have Fun. Enjoy
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.