No Bake Energy Bites
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 16 balls
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup oats
- 2/3 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup flax
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla until combined.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Roll into bite sized balls.
Store in refrigerator.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.