Beer Cheese Spread
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 16 oz smoked white cheddar cheese - shredded
- 16 oz sharp yellow cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1/2 onion - finely minced
- 3 cloves garlic - finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 6 oz Lager beer
Combine cheeses, onion, garlic, Sriracha and cayenne in a bowl.
Slowly add beer while stirring.
Season to taste with House Seasoning Blend (or salt and pepper).
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or over night.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.