Crock Pot King Ranch Chicken Casserole
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- oz Half an 11 . bag of tortilla chips
- 3-4 cups cooked chicken
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 10.75 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10.75 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cloves garlic - minced or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 onion - chopped
- 2 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl combine the chicken, diced tomatoes, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, salt and pepper
Stir until combined
Spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray*
Add half of chicken mixture onto of chips, spread evenly
Then top with Mozzarella Cheese
Then repeat layers this time topping with cheddar cheese
Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours
Serve with extra tortilla chips
*Note for easier clean up I recommend using a slow cooker liner. If you use a liner beside to spray it with nonstick spray
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.