Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time7 mins
Total Time12 mins
- 4 whole graham crackers
- 4 marshmallows
- 2 Cups Hershey Bars or 4 Reese's Peanut Butter
Break each graham cracker into 2 even pieces.
Place one half of the graham cracker on a piece of foil.
Place half a Hershey Bar or a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (or both, I won't judge!) on top of the graham cracker.
Place a marshmallow on top of the chocolate.
Top with the other half of the graham cracker.
Wrap entire s'more in foil.
Repeat process above for remaining s'mores.
Grill over medium high heat for 5-7 minutes or until the marshmallow melts.
Remove from foil packets before serving.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.