Banana Mocha Smoothie
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice - chilled
- 2 ripe banana peeled - s
- 1 cups to 2 lite coffee ice cream
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
Combine bananas, pineapple juice, ice cream and extract in blender or food processor.
Cover; blend until smooth.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.