Spring Chickpea Salad
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1/2 cucumber
- 10 baby carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon greek seasoning - or a seasoning of your choice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Chop your vegetables and mix them in a bowl. Add in the feta cheese.
In a small bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and seasoning.
Mix dressing and vegetables and let sit in the fridge overnight.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.