Chocolate Cinnamon Latte
Prep Time3 mins
Total Time3 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup milk - any type will work
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 chocolate chips
- 1 cup of hot coffee
- whipped cream
Place milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon into a large mason jar.
Put the lid on the jar and shake vigorously until you see bubbles (about 30 seconds).
Take the lid off the jar and add in the chocolate chips.
Place the jar into the microwave for 45 seconds.
Take the jar out of the microwave and add the coffee. Place the lid on the jar again and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
Pour into coffee cup.
Add a dollop of whipped cream on top and sprinkle cinnamon.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.