Mexican Chicken Bake
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 2 bell peppers - seeded and sliced thin
- 1 onion - sliced thin
- 1 oz can diced tomatoes - 15
- 1 oz can diced green chilies - 4
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lay the chicken breasts in single layer in a baking dish
Season each chicken breast evenly with Taco Seasoning
Pour diced tomatoes and diced green chiles over top
Spread sliced bell peppers and onions evenly on top of the chilies and tomatoes
Top everything with an even layer of shredded cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.