Chicken and Peppers Stir Fry
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 red pepper--cut into strips
- 1 green pepper--cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper--cut into strips
- olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb chicken tenders or chicken breast cut into strips
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sugar
Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and sauté chicken until cooked through--remove to a plate
Saute peppers in 1 tsp oil (if needed) until soft and cooked through and add chicken back into pan.
Mix together in small bowl the soy sauce, vinegar, crushed red pepper, olive oil and sugar and pour over chicken and pepper mixture.
Mix well and allow chicken to warm back up.
Serve over rice or wrap filling in corn tortilla and eat.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.