Dreamy Lemon Curd Trifle
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 - 3 packages Lady Fingers
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp Confectioners Sugar
- 2 cups lemon curd
- Lemon Zest
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- slices Lemon - optional
Place the lady fingers on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle the lemonade over the lady fingers for 5 minutes. While waiting, mix the whipping cream with confectioners sugar.
Layer the lady fingers, whipping cream, and lemon curd. Finish off with some lemon zest.
I added some lemon slices around the edge of bowl. (optional)
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.