Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Prep Time10 mins
Chill Time8 hrs
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 apple - chopped into small pieces
Cut your apple into small pieces and mix in a bowl with your cinnamon. Make sure all the apple pieces are evenly covered in cinnamon.
Mix all the dry ingredients in a mason jar.
Add the greek yogurt, almond milk and maple syrup. Mix in our apples and close your mason jar. Give it a good shake.
Let your oats sit in the fridge overnight, they will be perfect in the morning!
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.