Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 4 inch yellow onions - sliced 1/4 thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Melt butter and onions in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Stir in brown sugar and salt; add onions and stir for 5 minutes.
Turn heat down to medium-low and cook onions for 40 minutes.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.