Birthday Cake Milkshake
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 cups Cake Batter Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp sprinkles +extra for sprinkling on top
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino cherries
Put ice cream, milk and sprinkles in a blender.
Blend on medium low for 10-15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Top with whipped cream, sprinkles and maraschino cherries.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.