Sausage Tortellini Skillet
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time17 mins
Total Time22 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound Italian sausage - casing removed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 14.5 oz container Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking Savory Portobello Mushroom
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 16 oz dried tortellinin
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Cook sausage until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
Add Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking and chicken broth.
Bring to a boil and add pasta.
Simmer for 10 minutes or the length of cooking time indicated on pasta container.
When you have 5 minutes of cooking time left, add the frozen peas.
Continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
Turn off heat and add cheese.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.