One Pot Chicken Veggie Skillet
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time17 mins
Total Time22 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1.5 pounds boneless - skinless chicken, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- House Seasoning Blend - to taste
- 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 14.5 oz Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking Creamy Herb with Chicken
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 16 oz short cut pasta - I used rotini
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Season chicken with House Seasoning.
Sauté chicken until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
Add garlic, vegetables, Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking and chicken broth.
Bring to a boil and add pasta.
Simmer for 7 minutes or the length of cooking time indicated on pasta box.
Turn off heat and add cheese.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.