Philly Cheese Steak Soup
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time22 mins
Total Time27 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 1 bell pepper - diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef tips
- 1 Tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 14.5 oz container Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking Sweet Onion
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheese - I used American and Provolone
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add peppers and onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
Add beef tips and steak seasoning.
Cook beef until browned, about 7 minutes.
Add Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking Sweet Onion and chicken broth.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Turn off heat and add shredded cheese.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.