One Pot Taco Skillet
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 14.5 oz container Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking Mexican Style Tomato
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 16 oz box of pasta - I used Gemelli but any short cut pasta would work
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese - I used Cheddar Jack
Add the ground beef, onion and taco seasoning to a large skillet.
Brown beef over medium high heat.
Drain excess great from beef.
Add Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking, chicken stock, pasta, salt and pepper.
Put lid on skilled and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 12 minutes or until pasta is cooked through.
Remove from heat, place shredded cheese on top and place under the broiler until the cheese melts (about 2 minutes).
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.