Strawberry Pineapple Spritzer: An Easter Mocktail
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 cups
- 1 oz can pineapple juice - 46
- 2 cups strawberries - diced
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 packet Strawberry Kiwi Kool Aid
- cup OPTIONAL: 3/4 Malibu Rum
Mix together pineapple juice, strawberry kiwi kool-aid and rum (optional)
Add diced strawberries and top off with club soda.
Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.