Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Bacon
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- Pizza dough - store bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- salt and pepper
- Shredded chicken - we use store grilled chicken
- Pizza Topping Cheese - of your choice
- 12 slices of bacon - cooked and chopped
- 1-2 green onions - chopped
Preheat oven to 425 F
Melt butter in a skillet and add minced garlic and let it cook for about a minute
Add flour and whisk
Add the milk and cream - a little at a time, whisking in between
Bring to a slight boil
Remove from heat, add parmesan, salt and pepper
Add the sauce to the shredded chicken and mix
Apply it to the pizza dough
Add cheese and bacon
Bake for about 15 minutes
Add green onions before serving
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.