Strawberry Breakfast Bites
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 6 skewers
- 18 silver dollar sized pancakes
- 4 slices strawberries - hulled and into thirds
Spread a layer of Nutella on one pancake and top with a strawberry slice.
Spread a layer of Nutella on a second pancake and place it, Nutella side up, on top.
Top with another strawberry.
Spread a layer of Nutella on a third pancake and place it, Nutella side down, on top.
Stick a skewer through all of the layers.
Repeat until you have 6 skewers.
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.