Strawberry Chiffon Pie
Prep Time5 mins
Chill time1 hr
Total Time5 mins
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 3 oz package strawberry gelatin
- 2 6 oz containers strawberry yogurt
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Mix together the water and Jello.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Whisk in yogurt and Cool Whip.
Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until set (about 1 hour)
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.