Baby Kale & Spinach Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups baby kale - washed and dried
- 2 cups baby spinach - washed and dried
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/8 cup shallots - thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup slivered almonds
- 2/3 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons shallots - finely minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss the spinach and kale together.
Add the berries, shallots and almonds and gently toss.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad and serve immediately.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.