Ham and Sweet Potato Scrambled Eggs
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups diced sweet potatoes
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
Heat oil in pan over medium temp.
Add diced sweet potatoes and onion.
Cover. Cook over medium heat until soft, stirring frequently. (Appr. 15 minutes)
Stir in ham.
Heat for a few minutes while you beat eggs and pepper.
Turn burner to Low/Medium.
Pour eggs over sweet potatoes and ham.
Stir constantly until cooked through.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.