Ginger Plum Granola
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr 15 mins
Total Time1 hr 25 mins
Servings: 4 cups
- 1 batch Basic granola recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup dried plums
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger - finely chopped
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Prepare Basic Granola Recipe according to directions.
Before baking granola, sprinkle ground ginger on top of mixture.
Bake according to recipe directions.
Remove from oven and transfer to large bowl and add plums and crystallized ginger; mix until combined.
Store in an airtight container.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.