Easy Ranch Party Crackers
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 sleeves of Saltine crackers
- 8 tablespoons of butter - melted
- oz One package Ranch salad dressing mix - 1
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Place melted butter in a large bowl. Add crackers and gently toss ensuring that each cracker is coated.
Spread crackers in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine Ranch salad dressing mix and red pepper flakes; stir to combine.
Sprinkle dressing mixture over crackers ensuring that each cracker is coated.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Cool completely before serving.
Store in an air tight container.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.