Easy Ranch Party Crackers
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 8 servings
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Place melted butter in a large bowl. Add crackers and gently toss ensuring that each cracker is coated.
In a small bowl, combine Ranch salad dressing mix, red pepper flakes and garlic powder; stir to combine.
Sprinkle dressing mixture over crackers ensuring that each cracker is coated.
Spread crackers in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Cool completely before serving.
Store in an air tight container.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
Expert Tips for Making This Recipe:
- Shake and Bake: Place the buttered crackers in a zipper bag and add the seasoning. Then, shake to coat the crackers.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and bake in batches.
- Try Different Flavors: Feel free to try new flavors. Switch out the Ranch dressing mix for Italian or swap the garlic powder for cumin for a Tex Mex flavor.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.