Chocolate Pretzel Goldfish Snacks
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 48 pretzels - checkerboard shaped
- 48 chocolate morsels
- 48 cheddar fish crackers
Place the pretzels in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
Place one chocolate morsel on top of each pretzel.
Bake for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees to soften the chocolate. You want it to be completely soft but not melted.
Remove from oven and immediately place one cracker on each morsel.
Allow to cool completely before serving or storing.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.