Easy Hot Wing Nachos
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 in bag of pita chips - can be found the potato chip aisle
- 1 pound Tyson boneless buffalo wings - chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2 stalks celery - finely chopped
- 1 cup hot wing sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese - shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place a layer of pita chips in the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
Spread half of the boneless wing pieces over the chips.
Drizzle 1/2 cup of hot wing sauce on top of chicken.
Spread half of the celery over the sauce.
Drizzle 1/2 cup of the blue cheese sauce over the nachos.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella on top.
Repeat all of the layers.
Top with remaining mozzarella.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and nachos are heated through.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.