Apple Pomegranate Crumble
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
- 10 cups apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- Seeds from one pomegranate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Quaker® Simply Granola
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
Spread apples in an even layer in a 13×9 pan.
Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over top.
In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon.
Distribute the mixture evenly over the apples.
Pour water into the pan.
To prepare topping, place the granola in a zip top bag and crush until all big chunks are broken down.
Combine all of the topping ingredients in a medium bowl.
Mix until the texture becomes crumbly.
Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the apple mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.