The Best Banana Pudding
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 oz large pkg vanilla pudding - 5.1
- 1¾ c milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz heavy whipped cream
- 1 box of Vanilla Wafers
- 4 bananas
Combine vanilla pudding and milk for 2 minutes with whisk.
Stir in 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
Add in heavy whipped cream.
Layer bananas and vanilla wafers (big crumbled pieces) in bottom of pan.
Cover with pudding mixture.
Repeat layers until complete.
Crumble wafers for topping.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.