Peanut Butter and Jelly Crescents
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/8 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 cup strawberry jam
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Unroll each crescent roll and separate into triangles.
Spread an a thin layer of peanut butter on each triangle.
Spread a thin layer of jam on each triangle.
Roll each triangle, starting at the wide end.
Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.