Thai Ginger Carrots
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 pound carrots - sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup Swanson® Thai Ginger Flavor Infused Broth
- Salt and pepper
- Pickled Ginger - for garnish
Steam carrots to al dente.
In a medium skillet, melt butter.
Add brown sugar to melted butter and stir to combine.
Whisk in broth.
Add steamed carrots and stir to combine.
Let simmer for 5-7 minutes or until broth is reduced and thickened.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Garnish with pickled ginger.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.