Pumpkin Pie Squares
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans - chopped
- 2/3 cup butter - melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz cans solid pack pumpkin - 15 each
- 2 oz cans sweetened condensed milk - 14 each
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all of the crust ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until completely combined.
Press into the bottom of a 10 inch x 15 inch rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until crust turns a light golden color.
Meanwhile, mix all of the filling ingredients together in a large bowl.
Pour onto baked crust.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of filling comes out clean.
Allow to cool and serve with whipped cream.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.