Slow Cooker Sloppy Steak
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 10 mins
- 1 pounds boneless beef chuck roast - about 4
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 14.5 ounce can beef broth
- 1 14.5 ounce call petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup jarred pepperoncini - sliced
- 1 cup jarred roasted red pepper - sliced into strips
- 1 cup jarred sweet green peppers - sliced
- Crusty deli rolls
Place roast in slow cooker.
Combine salad dressing mix and beef broth and add peppers. Pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat from slow cooker and shred with two forks.
Serve shredded beef in the sauce with peppers on toasted deli roll.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.