Graveyard Pudding Snacks
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups Chocolate Milk
- 5 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 Vienna Finger or Milano cookies
- Black icing
In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and chocolate milk; Whisk until combined.
Pour pudding evenly into cups (mine fit into 2 cups).
Crush the chocolate cookies into fine crumbs until they resemble dirt.
Sprinkle crumbs on top of pudding.
Use black icing to write RIP on Vienna Fingers.
Stick Vienna Fingers into pudding to resemble tomb stones.
Refrigerate 20 minutes before serving.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.