Easy Cinnamon Roll Ups
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 16 slices white sandwich bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese - room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter - melted
Trim the crusts off of the bread.
Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix until combined; set aside.
Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on the end of one bread slice and roll up jelly roll-style.
Dip in melted butter and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture until fully coated.
Place on a baking sheet.
Repeat with remaining bread slices.
Bake rolls at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.