Candy Corn Fruit Dessert Pizza
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time14 mins
Total Time29 mins
- 1 cup butter - at room temperature
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 5 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butter - at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 lb bag of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8-1/4 cup milk
- 1 medium banana - sliced
- 1 cutie orange - peeled
Cream together butter, oil, sugars, eggs and water for 3-5 minutes on medium speed until smooth.
In a large bowl combine dry ingredients and slowly add (about 1 cup at a time) to wet ingredients continuing to mix on medium speed.
Once all dry ingredients have been added continue to mix until everything is combined well and dough is no longer sticky.
Using about 1/2 cup of dough spread out on a greased cookie sheet and flatten into a pizza shape about 1/4" thick.
Repeat with remaining dough.
Bake for 12-14 minutes until bottom of cookie starts to brown.
Let cool on a cooling rack.
Cream together butter, sour cream and salt for 3 minutes on medium speed until smooth.
Slowly add in powdered sugar.
When mix starts to get dry add a splash of milk.
Continue to add more powdered sugar and milk until desired consistency is reached.
Use a rubber spatula to ice cookies.
Starting on the outside of the cookie, spread banana slices around in a single layer.
Next add orange slices in a single layer.
Keep the middle free just to show white frosting.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.