General Tso's Chicken Sandwiches
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1/2 pound General Tso Chicken Wing Bites
- 6 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 stalks celery - diced
- 4 sandwich rolls
Chop chicken wing bites into bite size pieces
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo and chili garlic sauce
Place 1/4 of the chicken pieces on the bottom half of each roll
Top each with 1/4 of the diced celery
Spread Chili Garlic Mayo to top half of each roll
Place top half of the roll on top of each sandwich
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.