Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 oz can cream of chicken soup - 10.5
- 1 oz can cream of mushroom soup - 10.5
- 1 oz can Ro-Tel - 10, diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast - chopped
- 16 oz cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup of reserved pasta cooking water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
In a large pot, melt butter.
Add onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
Stir in both cans of soup, Ro-Tel, chicken and half of the pasta cooking water. Stir until combined.
Add spaghetti and stir until thoroughly combined.
Add additional pasta cooking water until sauce reaches desired consistency.
Pour into a 13x9 casserole dish.
Top with cheddar cheese.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese has melted.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.