Bacon Hash Brown Casserole
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 red bell pepper - diced
- 2 onions - diced
- 4 pounds diced frozen hash brown potatoes - 2 bags
- Salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 slices bacon - cooked and chopped
Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the onions, peppers and garlic until browned.
Add the frozen hash browns, some salt and pepper and toss together.
Transfer to buttered baking dish and top with the cheese and bacon.
Bake in 375 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.