Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 whole wheat soft tortilla
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 banana
Spread chocolate hazelnut spread over tortilla
Spread peanut butter on top of chocolate hazlenut spread
Peel banana and place on edge of tortilla
Roll banana up tightly in tortilla
Slice into 1/2 inch rounds
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.