Sloppy Joe Puffs
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 batch of prepared Sloppy Joes
- 1 package canned biscuits - 8 ct
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Flatten biscuits and place them in the muffin pan so that they form a cup shape.
Fill each biscuit cup with prepared Sloppy Joe filling.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cooked through.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.