Easy No Bake Butterfinger Pie
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 12.5 oz bag Fun Size Butterfinger candy bars - crushed
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese - room temperature
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
Reserve 1/2 cup of crushed Butterfingers.
Combine remaining candy bars, cream cheese and Cool Whip in a large bowl.
Pour into graham cracker crust.
Sprinkle reserved candy bars on top.
Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.