Jack Daniels Glaze
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr
Servings: 2 cups
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cups dark brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons minced white onions
- 1 teaspoon Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon crushed pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
Combine water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium high heat.
Stir occasionally until mixture boils, then reduce heat to simmer.
Add remaining ingredients to pan and stir.
Let simmer for 35-45 minutes or until sauce has reduced by half and is thick and syrupy.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.