Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 20 mins
- 1 ounce package OREO Cookies - divided, 16
- 1 ounce package Cream Cheese - softened, 8
- 2 ounce packages Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate - melted, 8
Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.)
Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl.
Add cream cheese; mix until well blended.
Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet.
Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.
Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs or other toppings.
Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.