Italian Marinated Green Beans
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 mins
Chill Time1 hr
Total Time7 mins
- 4 cups fresh green beans - cleaned and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons onion - chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing - I use Good Seasons
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; Add green beans.
After 2 minutes remove green beans and immediately place them in a large bowl of ice water.
Drain the beans well and place in a large bowl.
Add onion and pour dressing over beans.
Stir well and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.