Garlic Parmesan Wings
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 12 chicken wings - cooked
- 3 tablespoons Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
In a large bowl, combine olive oil, basil, thyme, garlic, peppers and cheese.
Add cooked wings and toss to coat.
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.