Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 2 loaves of frozen bread dough - thawed
- 1/4 pound Oscar Mayer classic salami slices
- 1/4 pound Oscar Mayer classic Pepperoni slices
- 1/4 pound deli ham - sliced
- 1/4 pound American cheese - sliced
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
Roll out one loaf of bread dough to a rectangle that is 1/4 inch thick.
Spread pizza sauce on the entire rectangle, leaving a 1 inch border all the way around.
Place half of the salami in single layer, covering the pizza sauce.
Repeat with half of the American cheese, ham, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
Bring the long sides together over the center, and pinch together to seal.
Turn over, so that the seam is on the bottom, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Repeat all of the steps above with second loaf of bread dough.
Brush the top of each stromboli with olive oil and sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top.
With a sharp knife, cut 3 diagonal slices in each stromboli to allow the steam to escape.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.